Looking to work for a fantastic Travel Company with some amazing travel and office perks? This role is for you!
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 35 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
We are currently on the hunt for Customer Administration Support Agents to join our Brisbane office for a fixed 6 month contract! The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, customer support focused, enjoy challenging work and can handle multi tasking. You must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working autonomously as well as being part of a multicultural team.
All our bookings occur online, so you will be responsible for chatting with customers via instant messenger, email or telephone who have either found a specific tour on TourRadar.com or are undecided between a number of options.
Naturally, you will also have to deal with customer issues and handle booking cancellations and changes etc.
Finally, you will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the team on key matters and specific customer support projects.
What you will bring to the role:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal is a must, plus a natural flair for exceptional customer service
- You are open-minded, love challenges and know the value of travel
- You are comfortable with tech. You don’t need to write your own custom code but are open to learning the basics of troubleshooting and working at a software company
- You don’t know the meaning of “I can’t find the answer”
- You are committed to providing a level of customer service that is second-to-none
- Being a backpacker, your love of travel is a given but a BONUS if you have taken a multi day tour or are familiar with how these operate
What’s in it for me?
- 6 months working with the world’s most trusted online marketplace for multi-day tours
- Generous travel credits to experience our product anywhere in the world
- The stability and excitement of working for the number 1 startup in Austria
- Regular team outings
- Free drinks & regular BBQ’s in the office in our atrium
- Cake on your birthday!
Apply now and come and enjoy a fun, fast-paced Tour Company!!
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018
Book tours with confidence & compare, read reviews, meet guides & other travellers.
Our online magazine, Days to Come has all the inspiration you need: https://www.tourradar.com/days-to-come/
Find the best deals here: https://www.tourradar.com/deals
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism