Situated in Cape Tribulation FNQ, Whet Restaurant is seeking an experienced Chef with minimum 3 years in the industry.
Whet offers everything from casual drinks to a full fine dining experience, with a strong focus on fresh local seasonal produce and open 7 days for lunch and dinner.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
• Applicable trade qualifications and accreditations
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
• Previous experience as a Chef within a fast paced environment
• A passion for food
• Proficiency in all aspects of food safety, including HACCAP
• Positive communication skills, energy and attitude
• Excellent English Speaking, Listening & Written Skills
Must be able to work legally in Australia.
Living and working in the jungle of Far North Queensland is an adventure in itself. Whet is 100% off-grid and self-sustained with our own power, water, sewerage, rubbish removal and recycling. We do everything ourselves!
You must be prepared to live in remote and isolated environment for extended period of time. No cell phone coverage, limited internet & basic services only in the entire area.
This position is available for immediate start. On-site share house accommodation available.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism