Greyhound Australia - Backpacker Travel Specialists in Sydney is a backpacker travel agency helping other backpackers plan their trips up the east coast and beyond.
We are looking for someone who has a big personality, is highly motivated & loves working as part of a team.
Your task? Speak to any backpackers passing our shop, give them information about the east coast and help them book their tours.
You will be fully trained on how to sell awesome backpacker tours in Australia, so travel experience in these places are preferred (but not essential).
The pay rate is $25.99+ per hour on weekdays and $38+ on Sundays. We have a great bonus structure for top performers and free trips on offer for those who meet sales targets. All training is fully paid & takes place in store. It is a casual position but full-time hours are available.
What do you need to apply? (These are preferred but not essential)
• 6 months left on working holiday visa
• Must be fluent in English speaking, reading & writing
• Experience in Sales (Door to Door), Promotion, fundraising, marketing, recruitment or events
• East Coast experience is a bonus (Fraser Island, Whitsundays, Skydive, Barrier Reef)
• A positive, can-do attitude & the ability to work well as part of a team
• Additional fluent languages are a bonus such as German, Swedish etc...
Location is in Sydney CBD
If you think you are the perfect candidate to exceed in this job apply now with your resume and a short cover letter explaining how you fulfill all the above requirements and why we should hire you.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Greyhound Australia Backpacker Travel Specialists
Member since: July 2017
Greyhound Australia – Backpacker Travel Specialists help international travellers organise their dream Aussie adventures to see the best Australia has to offer.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism