We are on the look out for our next great residential solar salesperson!
Who We Are
Isolux are a brand that has been cemented in the solar industry for just under a decade, focused in providing solar solutions to our customers in an effort to;
- Reduce their electricity costs
- Improve awareness of power consumption
- Contribute towards a ‘greener’ community, for future generations to enjoy
As one of the leading brands in the industry, we take pride in maintaining strong relationships with our customers and, most importantly, having a customer service driven reputation. We know how competitive the industry is – and our team members recognize how important it is to work with a trusted and established brand.
We are experiencing strong growth and are looking for highly motivated individuals to become our next solar consultants in (location here). The best thing about this role is that we will provide you with leads – in fact, not just leads, but booked appointments with customers who want to discuss a solar solution. On average, we will book between 2-4 appointments for you each day in particular geographical locations to maximise your time management.
You will be required to;
- Visit customer’s in their homes to discuss solar options
- Qualify the premises using the training we provide you
- Complete paperwork with the customer, ensuring accuracy on all forms
“We recently had someone start with our business in mid-February – by the end of their third week, they had sold 4 solar systems from their first 10 appointments that been booked for them and made over $5 000 in commissions”
We will provide all the technical and sales training required to close these opportunities at a similar rate – if you trust our process, apply a strong mindset, you will be successful.
This is a commission-only opportunity. However, for a candidate that brings a wealth of experience from the solar industry (or similar) we will consider a retainer. With that said, we are looking for someone who is motivated by increasing their earning potential through higher commissions, rather than resting on a weekly retainer.
We offer our customers flexible pricing, as well as finance options – and these can help improve the commission you earn on a sale. There are also some cross-selling opportunities that can also help multiply your earnings.
Once fully trained, and confident in the sales process, we expect that you should be earning an average of around $130-160k per annum, with our high performers earning in excess of $200k.
The most important thing to bring to this role is your mindset. The technical product training will not take long for someone with the right attitude to understand, and the sales process is simple enough that the buying decision becomes a logical step for most customers.
Ideally, we would like to bring someone on from a solar sales background (or similar industry) but essentially you need;
- The right attitude and a will to achieve the highest level of personal success
- The motivation to remain disciplined and push yourself (we won’t micro-manage you – it is up to you to succeed)
- Attention to detail; you will be performing assessments of customers premises to determine the viability of solar, as well as completing paperwork that is crucial to a successful installation
- Strong work ethics and values; we do not tolerate unethical sales behavior in any form
We are ready to start interviewing, and the role is open to begin once we find the right candidate – so if you are ready to take control of your future and your financial success, then apply now and tell us why this role is for you!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2019