Inbound Customer Service Consultants
Competitive rate - $30/ph
Based in the heart of the Parramatta
Start mid June - 2-3 month assignment – possible extensions!
If you are a talented customer service professional with “happy to help” attitude coupled with good problem solving skills, then we need you!
Chance to be part of one of largest financial institutions in Australia where people are passionate about providing a different kind of service.
Based in the heart of Parramatta, 2 minutes from the train station, you will draw from your previous experience in customer service to assist customers with a variety of services across online banking and account information.
Working Mon – Fri (37.5 hours) you will be part of a professional team that enjoy being part of the big picture in this unique financial environment.
Key to your success will be the following:
• Ability to build rapport whilst developing and maintaining relationships with internal/external stakeholders
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Ability to influence, problem solve and overcome objections
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Previous experience in call centres, retail banking, insurance or financial services
• Results driven and ability to pick up information quickly
• Professional attitude and presentation
If you love dealing with people and truly enjoy offering customers professional and friendly service that ensure repeat business then this could well be the role you have been looking for.
We currently have a number of positions available to start asap, forward your CV by hitting apply to be considered.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
DFP Recruitment Services
Member since: September 2016