We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly person to become part of our dynamic outdoor education company. This position will include accommodation for the duration of the contract from 1st July 2019 for a minimum 6-months.
Our accommodation facility is located in Building 1, Chowder Bay Rd Mosman, NSW. As our Lodge Manager, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting our clients and managing their needs during their stay.
- Fluent English with the ability to relate to both children and adults
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Able to stay on site with groups, 24 hours
- Experience in food handling and preparation essential
- Safe Food Handling Certificate an advantage
- Ability to work independently and with initiative
- Ability to carry out the Lodge Manager’s general duties: cleaning and general
maintenance of the lodge, stock take and shop for food and provisions, respond to
client requests and needs
- Ability to work a flexible 5-day roster, including some weekends and public holidays
- Experience in the hospitality and/or accommodation industry an advantage
- Experience in the outdoor industry and/or education an advantage
The successful candidate will be required to complete a working with children check before the commencement of work.
If you are great with people and have an enthusiastic approach to life, are hardworking and responsible, we would love to hear from you.
The LEF is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children and young people. This is a primary focus of our care and decision making.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2016
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism