You will attend pre-arranged meetings at schools across the area. We are looking for self-driven and motivated professionals. There is 30-38 hours of work available per week, with a weekly pay available now plus extra bonus. The leading Australian children’s publisher requires a motivated individual with face-to-face sales, management, some form of educational teaching or team leading experience for a rare opportunity. Training is provided. This is resume adding, positive career building choice for a individual or couple if you wish to work together on double hourly rate paid individually with an extensive sales, management, HR resume or similar!
- Highly competitive, guaranteed weekly, base salary. – Excellent commission structure, weekly wage. – Couples work together paid by $24.88 hourly rate. – Job for high calibre professionals. – Must be over 25 for vehicle insurance purposes. – Fast on boarding to get you earning guaranteed weekly wage plus bonus ASAP. – All appointments are made for you. So no cold-calling. – Live chat support and one on one comprehensive and ongoing training provided throughout your employment. – Guaranteed full-time work Monday – Friday,. – Work available Sydney, WHV friendly and registered for 15% tax rate. – 4 positions available. – You can work based in Sydney city for up to 6 months.
- You have to be professional, confident outgoing and well presented.
- Have a passion for children’s education.
- You should be able to communicate with people easily, and be sales driven.
- You need a manual driver’s license.
- You have to be 24 years or older (due to insurance purposes)
- Sales, management or promotional or similar experience are required.
How to apply?
Apply via this job board, or even better: send an email to Jordy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the the following details in your application:
1. Name and age.
2. Your current location.
3. Your phone number and email address.
4. The date you want to start.
5. Your CV.
6. Your motivation, why are you the person we should hire?
Limited vacancies available. So, send your email ASAP if you want this dream job!
Apply now, Immediate start!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2017
We are the #1 early years learning publishing company of Australia and New Zealand. See www.enlightenpress.com.au for our wide range of products.
Our mission is to empower children by getting our resources into every possible educational facility and home in Australia, New Zealand, and around the world
To promote wellbeing, awareness and possibility thinking in future generations through our leading-edge content for holistic teaching.