Nick's Swiss-Italian Restaurant
33 Gillies Hwy Yungaburra, on the Atherton Tableland.
Yungaburra is an hours drive from Cairns, North Queensland
Nicks Swiss Italian Restaurant is looking for a Swiss/European experienced chef, with minimum 2 years of equal position or responsibilities. This person must be self motivated, enthusiastic and willing to work above expectations and be a strong team leader.
- Supervision of all kitchen operations.
- Weekly rosters and work plans.
- Stock taking and daily ordering.
- Consistent high cooking standards and presentation of the Ala Carte Menu, including preparation of meats, fish, seafood, vegetarian,sauces, soups, salads, entrees, desserts, and creating daily Chefs Specials.
- Previous experience of functions, weddings, personalised menu planning and group organisation is expected.
- High level of Hygiene and cleanliness, HACCP experienced
- High Level of English
To apply for the position, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a current full length photo thanks.
Trans North is the Bus Transport that departs three times daily from Cairns to Atherton (via Kuranda and Mareeba).
You must be in Australia with a current Australian working holiday visa.
RSMS sponsorship would be considered if you are the right person.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Nicks Swiss Italian Restaurant
Member since: March 2018