~~ The Company~~
We’re a technology start-up that’s reinventing the local services marketplace, with a focus on innovation, engineering and product development. We have a culture of creatively minded, hard-working people who are passionate about Oneflare and being part of its continued growth and success.
We are now hard at work changing the way Aussies maintain their homes, connecting the best local household service providers with consumers via a convenient and easy to use platform.
~~Heart of the Role~~
You will be responsible for calling businesses through a range of provided and self-sourced leads to register new businesses to our marketplace. This is a casual position and your goals are set around promoting and developing new business in the professional and trade service industries through strategic, consultative means.
For anyone who is looking to gain real-life telephone based sales experience speaking with businesses from varying backgrounds and industries all across Australia and the opportunity to work with some great people, make some money and have a good time while doing it, you’ve come to the right place.
~~What we want from you~~
- Educated to degree level or equivalent finishing with Distinction or higher
- Culture is key at Oneflare. We really value people who have a positive attitude and can build lasting relationships with their colleagues
- Communication - you’re a natural talker, able to persuade and convince with ease!
Innovative - we’re always looking for fresh new ideas and every idea gets consideration
- Experience - Cold calling B2B sales experience is required
- Sales can be challenging - but it can also be very rewarding - so resilience, tenacity and dynamism in equal measure are key to success!
- Passionate about building a career in business development - Experience isn’t essential but it’s good to see - That lemonade stand you managed counts.
- The willingness to learn and an ability to adapt will set you up for success at Oneflare!
~~What we can offer you~~
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION on top of your salary.
- Training! We start in the classroom and move quickly to the desk. On the job learning allows you to gain real life experience and earn cash at the same time.
- Pretty cool office: Excellent location in Sydney CBD close to Wynyard station and Barangaroo.
- Great chill out areas, ping pong, Xbox & PlayStation.
- Free breakfast, fruit and drinks (bacon & egg rolls on Friday!)
- Friday drinks.
- Dress Code - Keep it casual.
~~Key Duties and Responsibilities~~
- Consultative sales via outbound channels
- Maintaining a benchmarked conversion rate
- Call new businesses to promote the benefits of Oneflare and register to our free platform.
- Upholding consistent best practice to assist with the onboarding business user experience.
~~Why should you work for us~~
We've created a culture of collaboration, flexibility and independence and are always on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join us as we continue to revolutionise the way Australians get things done.
Located in the heart of the CBD in a new office overlooking Darling Harbour, you'll be part of a fun work environment where ping pong tournaments, daily breakfast and celebratory company events take place frequently.
We pride ourselves on true investment in our talent with opportunities for internal promotions and secondments. Join us today and be part of a Deloitte Fast 50 business.
Want to know more? Apply now!
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2018
We’re a technology start-up that’s reinventing the local services marketplace, with a focus on innovation, engineering and product development.
We have a culture of creatively minded, hard-working people who are passionate about Oneflare and being part of its continued growth and success. This is an exciting time to be joining the Oneflare team, as we recently acquired UrbanYou. We are now hard at work changing the way Aussies maintain their homes, connecting the best local household service providers with consumers via a convenient and easy to use platform.