Do you have experience within the following positions/industry areas?
- Heavy and Light Plant Diesel Mechanics
- Small Machinery Diagnostics/Repair
- Forklift Driving/Servicing
- General Labourer
We are currently looking for skilled and reliable workers (both temp and permanent) for a variety of industrial roles and projects across the Western and South-Western Suburbs of Sydney.
We need you to have:
- White card
- Relevant trade certificates/qualifications (if required)
- Hand tools & PPE
- Ability to get to work
- Motor vehicle license
- Checkable work history (2 referees required)
- A positive, self-motivated and 'can do' attitude
- Good rates
- Overtime usually available
- Friendly work environment
- Options to transition from temp to perm, a variety of assignments and roles available
Postcode: 2000 (2000, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2019
The Worthwhile Group is a privately owned Australian company offering permanent recruitment and labour hire across a variety of industries.
Worthwhile Recruiting (Worthwhile) is comprised of a team of people with diverse skills and recruitment experience.
Our prime focus has been to specialise in the industrial sector, where we have built a strong reputation for providing quality temporary,and permanent staff across a broad range of industries.
Trades & Services