At UrbanYou we're changing the way Aussies maintain their homes. We connect the best local household service providers with consumers via a convenient and easy to use platform.
UrbanYou recently joined forces with Oneflare, a technology start-up that’s reinventing the local services marketplace, with a focus on innovation, engineering and product development.
This is an exciting time to be joining the UrbanYou and Oneflare team. Each team has a unique dynamic that compliments the others. We have a culture of creatively minded, hard-working people who are passionate about Oneflare/UrbanYou and being part of their continued growth and success.
~~Heart of the Role~~
You will be responsible for recruiting new businesses to the platform, with the help of the BDM you will also maintain network quality by providing feedback and training. Using your telesales background, you will generate, manage and speak to leads, inviting business owners to your face to face sessions. You will ensure that each business fulfills our recruitment criteria and completes our verification process.
We are all about actively understanding the needs of our clients, tailoring the best solutions for them and ensuring an amazing customer experience throughout the process.
~~Key Duties and Responsibilities~~
- Contact potential or existing service professionals to inform them about our service using scripts
- Seek potential leads through directory listings and search engines
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
~~Skills and Experience~~
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Passion to deliver a positive experience with a positive attitude
- Proactive, growth-oriented work ethic
- High level of accountability & professionalism
- Ability to work with humility and respect
~~Why should you work for us?~~
We've created a culture of collaboration, flexibility and independence and are always on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join us as we continue to revolutionise the way Australians get things done.
Located in the heart of the CBD in a new office overlooking Darling Harbour, you'll be part of a fun work environment where ping pong tournaments, daily breakfast and celebratory company events take place frequently.
We pride ourselves on true investment in our talent with opportunities for internal promotions and secondments. Join us today and be part of a Deloitte Fast 50 business.
Want to know more? Apply now!
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2018
We’re a technology start-up that’s reinventing the local services marketplace, with a focus on innovation, engineering and product development.
We have a culture of creatively minded, hard-working people who are passionate about Oneflare and being part of its continued growth and success. This is an exciting time to be joining the Oneflare team, as we recently acquired UrbanYou. We are now hard at work changing the way Aussies maintain their homes, connecting the best local household service providers with consumers via a convenient and easy to use platform.