An Audit career at KPMG can take you to surprising places. Shape your future with us!
• Fixed-Term Contract Audit opportunities with a leading global firm that could lead to further employment opportunities
• Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
Commence start of June 2019
“A career at KPMG has provided me with experiences I never thought possible coming from a small country town on the Far South Coast of NSW” – Travers Dowling (Assistant Manager – KPMG).
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
What we offer:
• Passionate people with a social conscious
• The chance to travel (domestic/international)
• Flexible working hours
• Energetic and talented teams
• Environments to challenge the status quo
• A variety of project management teams
• Multiple social events to meet new people
• Dress for your day
• Consistent technological advancements
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities in Sydney to join our External and Enterprise Audit team on a short term contract basis during our upcoming peak season starting early June. This fantastic opportunity could lead to an extension or permanent role in future.
About the Role
• Deliver accurate and high quality audit findings on engagements and also raise Risk awareness for junior team members
• Perform high quality external audit and assurance engagements for a diverse client portfolio including ASX listed companies
• Opportunity to lead small teams and overseeing workflow and work quality as needed
• Exposure to a large variety of industries both local and international
You bring to the role
• CA / CPA qualified (or equivalent)
• Track record of performance with audit experience from a professional services environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with enthusiasm and drive
•Ability to build strong relationships within teams and with clients
• Experience with building strong stakeholder relationships
This audit contract is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available audit professional keen to further their experience within a major professional services firm
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. KPMG plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; we use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2019