Cook Assistant - Walhallow Station
Walhallow Station is on the Barkly Tablelands cover over 10,300 square kilometres. We are remote (7 hours to Katherine & 7 hours to Mt Isa (QLD).
We are looking for a self-motivated, positive and enthusiastic person to join our team as a Casual Cook assistant. Accommodation and Meals are provided.
Successful applicants must possess:
• Experience in cooking and cleaning
• Experience working in remote locations
• Current NT manual driver’s licence
Key duties and Responsibilities include:
• Assist station cook in preparation of meals
• Ensure cleanliness of the kitchen, dining and associated areas.
• Assist with the provision of food services and in relation to hygiene food storage
• Unloading of stores trucks
Please note: Shortlisted candidate will have every Saturday off.
Interested applicants, please send your Resume to Saba Sadiq- HR Coordinator. Ph: 08 8931 2439 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Amungee Mungee Pastoral CO
Member since: May 2018
Farming, Animals & Conservation