We are a lovely restaurant/cafe located in a privileged area by a beautiful river on the Tasmanian east coast, near of national parks, Maria Island and a bird preservation area, that looking for the right candidate to become part of our team, to apply for this position you may have the characteristics and skills listed above:
• Be an enthusiastic and bubbly GIRL on a working holiday visa.
• Must speak good English.
• Indispensable barista experience (preferably someone with a barista certificate or latte art knowledge).
• Experience in food handling and table service.
• Must be prepared to work in all areas of the business.
• Have a good sense of humour and not be shy of hard work.
• Love natural places as this is a gorgeous rural area.
• Be willing to expend your time with other backpackers.
• Flexible personality.
• Commit for a minimum of 3 months
Duties and responsibilities:
• Make coffee, tea, milkshakes and desserts.
• Cook (be able to help with the preparation of food, cooking pizzas, deep frying, grillwork etc)
• Front desk, getting orders and money handling.
• Table service (taking and delivering orders, clearing and resetting tables).
• Cleaning (helping to keep clean and tidy general areas, windows, kitchen, toilets, cafe machine
Note: This is an all-rounder position, as a team, we rotate of work stations according to the daily requirements, you also have to be prepared to work by yourself in days with a slow flow of customers.
The hours can vary according to the day and season and may include split shifts.
If you are flexible with work hours including nights, weekends, weekdays, public holidays, and ready to work hard during the busy summer period we are really looking forward to hearing from you.
We pay award rates.
The position is available for an immediate start.
Please note, we are not a farm, we can't give you 2nd year visa.
We also provide accommodation to rent $100/week include water, gas and electricity, this is a department located on the second floor of our restaurant, with river view a wonderful terrace, amazing common areas (kitchen, toilet, bathtub and two rooms, yours will be situated in a big four backpackers share room that at the beginning of the season you will use by yourself, we may bring a couple more of girls backpackers during the summer period and fill the rest of the space (max 4 per room), the construction of the apartment is very new, tile floor and carpet in the rooms, big closets to set up your luggage, aircon, fridge, microwave, oven share dining and living room area. (we also have a kayak and a bicycle of free common use and there is a small supermarket, post office a library around the corner).
If the description above represents you and the place sounds like the dream, you should Apply now by sending an email with your Resume and picture attached to email@example.com.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Scorchers on Prosser
Member since: July 2019