Assistant Manager/ Restaurant Manager
The Coppersmith is looking for an energetic well-presented hospitality professional as Assistant Manager /Restaurant Manager reporting to the Owners. The Coppersmith is a 15 room luxury award winning boutique Hotel with a Bar, Bistro, Rooftop and private Cellar dining room. We are located on Clarendon Street South Melbourne close to Albert Park.
What we require from you:
• A hands on can do attitude & an eye for detail
• Ready to take the next step and challenge
• A passionate foodie with a sound wine knowledge
• Liaise with Head Chef with menu development
• Cellar duty knowledge and stocktaking
• Event & Function experience
• Ensure the venue is maintained in the highest standard
• Assist with all social media
• Able to deal with reps
• Able to manage and train new and current staff
• Excellent organisational skills
• Previous experience with back of house pos systems and rostering
• Required to do openings & closings shifts
• Previous hospitality supervisor or similar experience
• Well-groomed and excellent communications skills.
• Feel that our business is your business
• Do you have the passion to take up the challenge?
You will have all the support and assistance of the owners.
We are a family owned business.
You must be legally allowed to work in Australia and hold a current RSA.
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date mid January 2020
Postcode: 3205 (SOUTH MELBOURNE, Melbourne)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2018
The Coppersmith is a International award winning 15 room boutique Hotel, located in the beautiful South Melbourne /Albert Park location. We are all anbout great personal service and a passion for producing great food with and large range of Craft beers and an extensive wine list. We are open 7 days 7am til late for breakfast, lunch & dinner. We are a small family owned and operated business, big on service.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism