We are a fast growing e-commerce furniture company looking for experienced removalists subcontractors, team players who are willing to join our last mile delivery team. The location is based throughout the metro area of Sydney with a fixed location pick up.
�The successful applicant must be 25 years and older, experienced, punctual, organised, demonstrate good customer service skills, be able to maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients as you will be representing the company and have an ABN number.
This is a full-time contract position, operating 5 days a week (Tuesday to Saturday). We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn.
� The hourly pay is $28 (including taxes and super).
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Collection, loading, carriage, transportation, unloading, and delivery of furniture and other homewares goods
- Furniture assembly
- Furniture removal
- Rubbish collection, removal and disposal
- Customer service
- Associated administration
- Distributing marketing and/or other relevant materials;
- Collecting payments for upgraded services
- Answering customer queries
To be successful for this role, it is essential that you have:
- A valid ABN number
- Be able to lift and be physically fit
- Strong communication skills
- A positive mindset and good dealing with people/customers.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2019
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics