WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an experienced Retail Manager who has entrepreneurial flair and passion for leading and building high performing teams. You have gained your retail knowledge and expertise within a large format, multi division fashion retailer with exposure to the wider commercial side of the business. You have confidence and skills to manage your profit centre and deliver results, whilst being approachable for your team. You have a passion for people, training and development and bringing the best out in your team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will drive results for a key area for the NSW business and be responsible for:
- Driving KPI's to deliver sales targets
- Accountability for the sales, wages and shrinkage targets
- Motivating and encouraging your team to achieve their financial budgets
- Developing your teams skills and capability through a hands on approach
- Recruitment, performance and career development of your team
- Stock feedback and inventory management
ABOUT THE BRAND
Surf Dive 'n Ski has been Australia's leading surf, skate, and lifestyle stores since 1964. With Resin in our blood…Our authenticity is in our DNA, sponsoring Australia's best athletes in surf and skate, supporting high profile action sport events as well as grass roots competitions.
We stock the best styles from your favourite brands including Billabong, RVCA, Element, Stussy, Vans, Nike SB, Adidas, Vans, Havaianas and many more.
BENEFITS AND REWARDS
- The best clothing discounts in the business on premium product
- Customised training and development programmes for every level of the retail organisation
- A large network of multi-branded retail stores nationwide, allowing you the opportunity to progress and relocate throughout your career
- Unique staff events including industry competitions, brand and product nights, event invitations and more!
- Exceptional incentives, allowing you to earn additional payments each month as well as unique rewards – trip to Hawaii anyone?
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2019
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company's apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports.
Retail & Consumer Products