About You & The Role:
Electricity Wizard is expanding and is seeking unique individuals to join our exciting team! Your role will be assisting our customers find the best plan from our panel of retailers with Australia’s #1 rated comparison service for energy plans. This is NOT a cold calling role.
Key Role Details:
- Full-time & part-time opportunities available with early Friday finishes!
- Operating between 8AM-8PM Monday to Thursday, 8AM-6PM on Fridays
- Full training provided
- Transparent salary scaling with the potential to move to a 70K base salary within 6 months
- Fringe CBD location operating within a vibrant, youthful sales-driven culture
- Daily and weekly commissions paid weekly, with incentives and bonuses
Skills and Experience:
- Able to demonstrate that you can build rapport and deliver quality service
- Ability to communicate in a clear and confident manner
- Excellent phone mannerisms
- Able to multitask, retain information and work well under pressure
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Competitive nature
- High tolerance for rejection
More Information About The Role:
- Located within a new facility with access to cafes and green spaces and the Docklands waterfront.
- Daily incentives & prizes
- Reward and recognition for top performers
- Supportive organisation with ongoing support beyond training
- Regular functions & work parties
- A work environment like no other, built on success, recognition, team work and fun
If this role sounds like its for you, don’t wait, apply now! The role is set to commence early September.
Should you have any queries about this opportunity, please contact Nathan from the HR department onor alternatively email .
Postcode: 3008 (Docklands, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2019
Call Centre & Customer Service