• $30 per hour (live-in 30-38 hours per week and on-call)
• Experience is preferred but not necessary.
• You will be assisting our Director who has had a spinal injury for 30 years and your team of 10 co-workers. The Director needs assistance with things such as showering, toileting, exercise, cleaning, shopping, gardening, household management, admin, maintenance, community access & recreation.
• We also have a studio, so people that can play the guitar, mix music or do video editing have an advantage.
• For the live-in position, after an initial induction period, the successful applicant/s will have their own permanent room in our property at Kewarra Beach. Applicants must be present overnight for at least 8 nights per fortnight. On-call is shared with other live-in team members. Two weekdays and one weekend off per fortnight. Free rent, electricity, wi-fi, Foxtel & Netflix.
• A good memory and 100% fitness is essential.
• Must have manual driver's license and fluent command of English.
• Please do not apply for this position if you are not already in the Cairns area.
• Chilled out team culture and outrageous staff parties!
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2018
We have been a premium care company for the past 11 years and our managing director is a quadriplegic. We are winding down the care company and have started a new film company.
Healthcare & Medical