graphitecture book & edition is an independent design studio, specialising in services for publishing houses and is based in Australia (Sydney) and Germany.
We are looking for a graphic designer who
• is an expert in Indesign
• has used Photoshop and Illustrator,
• has excellent knowledge and understanding of written German
• has knowledge in French
• Spanish and/or Italian would be appreciated but it's not a necessary skill.
The ideal candidate has to
• make layouts of books
• execute spelling and typography corrections
• resize and optimise images
• create small graphics
• pay attention to detail with a knowledge of typography, composition and layout
• work to tight deadlines
• be reliable, independent and flexible.
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your CV and portfolio and your salary expectation.
Please apply only if you have an Australian visa and good knowledge of German.
Postcode: 2086 (Frenchs Forest, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
graphitecture book & edition
Member since: May 2015