Reach Direct is an on-demand lead generation and sales force offering local businesses, including startups; the opportunity to hire brand ambassadors, lead generators and sales people on-demand.
Just as Uber is disrupting the traditional taxi industry, our Sydney-based startup is challenging traditional sales models and eliminating the need to recruit and train in-house teams.
The Lead Generator is responsible for providing a unique face-to-face customer experience that enhances our client’s brand— all while generating, validating and delivering high quality leads.
To be successful in this role you must be able to communicate and become a trusted point of influence in a pre-sales environment.
- Generate leads and ensure set targets are met and exceeded (you need to feed our hungry sales team!);
- Ensure complete coverage across assigned territories;
- Develop rapport with prospects and provide a memorable experience that champions our client’s brand; and
- Use knowledge of our client’s competitors, market and products to generate, validate and deliver high quality leads.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills— a positive attitude and enthusiasm is absolute key in this role;
- Fluent (English) communication skills;
- Problem solver with the ability to turn setbacks into opportunities; and
- Demonstrate accountability to targets and number.
- Target driven bonuses: cash, company events, travel and more!
- Life skills through our unique training program, delivered by industry veterans with 25+ years industry experience;
- Fast tracked career progression into different areas of the business (sales or team leadership); and
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a quick response!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2019