The Farm Caretaker is responsible for the maintenance of buildings, animals and overall property as a whole.
The key responsibilities and tasks of the position are:
• General repairs and maintenance to the buildings located on the property
• Ensuring animals are fed and watered
• Cleaning of feed and water troughs
• Procurement of feed for animals and farm supplies?
• Ensuring fencing and property lines are secure at all times
• Maintenance of farm machinery to ensure proper functioning at all times
• Liaison with Project Manager and Farm Hand
• Management of yearly shearing schedule
• Weekly reporting to property owner
• Ensure farm activities comply with regulations
• Would look at a couple
• Care and raise sheep for the production of wool
Postcode: 6308 (Pingelly, Perth)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2019
Trades & Services