PLEASE NOTE: Must have B2B lead generation, appointment setting or sales experience.
Big Wolf Marketing is seeking an experienced B2B appointment setter, with a proven track record of securing qualified appointments with business decision makers via telephone.
Working across a variety of sectors, products and services to deliver B2B telemarketing lead generation and appointment setting campaigns on behalf of our clients, you will need contact businesses via telephone, secure a conversation with the correct decision maker, identify and record any relevant challenges and needs that the prospect is facing, and book qualified sales appointments for the client to attend.
- Have proven experience in B2B appointment setting and telemarketing
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written. Must have a professional telephone manner
- Be able to follow a script and adapt a script accordingly on the fly in order to secure appointments and leads
- Have the experience, skills and confidence required to get past the ‘gatekeeper’ and secure a decision maker conversation
- Be able to organise and diarise call backs and have the persistence required to secure a decision maker conversation
- When required, utilise Google, LinkedIn and other web applications to research and identify decision maker contacts, telephone numbers and suitable target accounts
- Use your powers of persuasion and conversation in a confident and authoritative manner in order to accurately convey the message to the decision maker, ensure they understand the proposition, and to successfully book an appointment
- Must be able to ensure each appointment is qualified against the set qualification criteria (for example Budget, Authority, Need and Time)
- Be able to make accurate notes for each call made, and be able to accurately record in writing the challenges and needs of the prospect, the details of the conversation, their contact details and any other vital information required to set the qualified appointment.
- Be able to accurately compile daily campaign reports in Word and Excel format
- Be able to make up to 30 calls per hour, and be able to confidently and accurately keep a record and tally of all calls made and a tally of the outcome each call
- Be proficient in the basics of Microsoft Excel, with the ability to quickly navigate spreadsheets, create new spreadsheets, cut, copy and paste data into spreadsheets, record information into spreadsheets, and work with multiple spreadsheets at one time. Must also be proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Have the ability to learn multiple campaigns, products and services, and to execute multiple campaigns concurrently
We offer flexible working arrangements and you will be based out of our South Yarra office in Melbourne. Varying hours on a casual basis to start. Anticipated minimum of 15-25 hours per week, but this may vary during busy or quiet times. Would someone not looking for full time work and happy to work varying hours. $30-$36.50 per hour depending on experience. No weekends – all campaigns run during normal business hours Monday – Friday.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to James
Postcode: 3141 (South Yarra, Melbourne)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Big Wolf Marketing
Member since: September 2019