- Assist in managing sheep flow through the shearing shed
- Pick up the fleeces after shearing and throw onto skirting large tables
- Skirt (remove inferior and stained wool) fleeces as directed by a wool classer
- Grade wool which has been skirted off fleeces
- Pass fleeces to wool classer for classing
- Keep the shearing floor and shed free of contamination
- Identify and remove belly wool from the shearing area and place in relevant packs.
Postcode: 2583 (Crookwell, New South Wales)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2018