Are you looking for an opportunity where you can meet new people, get out and about in different locations across Melbourne and be paid to have inspiring conversations?
Then look no further!
We are searching for energetic and motivated team players who want to represent Victoria’s largest independent family services organisation while having fun along the way!
Previous face to face fundraising experience is ideal, but what it really comes down to is your personality and attitude.
We want new candidates who can adapt and communicate with a diverse range of people. Your role will be to educate the public on where donations go and inspire them to become monthly supporters.
If you believe you’ve got the passion and personality we’re looking for – make sure you apply now!
• Great hourly pay of $25-$27 plus Saturday penalty rates!
• A comprehensive training program and ongoing coaching
• Various street sites and shopping centre locations
• Monday to Friday and possible Saturday shifts
• Part-time or full-time hours on a casual basis
• Opportunities to progress within the team
• The exciting opportunity to utilise your talent, become part of a wonderful charity and work with awesome people!
Get in quick by emailing us your CV with two professional referees, and tell us in 30 words or less why you believe you’re the best for the job!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 9421 7520
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2019
Community Services & Development