The role of the maintenance / handyperson is to provide and respond to all maintenance request and deliver the maintenance work across the Furnished Property and UKO portfolio.
This role is for 6-week period starting immediately. There may be an ongoing role available depending on your performance over this time.
You must have:
• Handyperson / Maintenance experience
• Drivers licence
• Full time availability (Monday to Friday)
• Legal working rights for Australia.
• Available for the entire 6-week period ending start of December.
The main responsibilities are:
• This role requires team members to be mobile and travel between properties to carry out maintenance work and requests.
• Ability to multi-task in busy environment, ability to prioritize and organize work assignments, work under pressure situations and exercise good judgements.
• Understand and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
• Communicate with different types of people to comprehend what they want and to provide them with information and assistance.
• Check for new maintenance requests in our maintenance request software as directed and update remarks once the task is completed.
• Respond and attend to work in a neat and efficient manner with the ability to focus attention on detail, speed and accuracy.
• Ensure security of the property is maintained, including guest’s room access and property.
• Perform maintenance activities like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, electrical equipment including lamps, cosmetic item, air conditioners and AC ducts.
• To clean, protect, and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the property.
• To be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect guests and associates and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency.
• Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Ops team.
• Ensure that the interior as well as the surroundings of the property are clean, maintained in a good condition.
• Any other reasonable maintenance related request that may occur from time to time.
• You will be employed on a contractor basis on $25/ per hour.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Job Posted Date: 8th October 2019
Postcode: 2037 (Glebe, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
UKO Co-living & Furnished Property Group
Member since: October 2019