The Fresh Collective has multiple vacancies for qualified Chefs within their Catering team. All positions are on a causal basis with an average of 20 hours a week on offer. The chefs in the catering team work on location at different functions and events around Sydney.
Fresh Chef Benefits
- Demonstrate your culinary talents, passion and flair for an award-winning caterer
- Work in collaboration with high profile celebrity chefs
- Create dishes for some of Sydney’s most exclusive events
- A fun and motivated team environment
- Excellent work/life balance
- Be part of a growing hospitality group
Based on site at various locations around Sydney, this position is responsible for the final preparation and plating of dishes for functions and events. This position is perfect for chefs with excellent attention to detail and a creative flair!
- Work on-site in a range of premium venues across Sydney
- Oversee the accurate and consistent preparation and presentation of all dishes at functions and events
- Work closely with Event Managers and Function Supervisors to meet all client needs
- Drive the logistics van when required - manual driver's licence is a must!
- Check off all food and equipment on arrival to site, and before leaving site
Essential Fresh Chef Requirements
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Manual driver’s licence
- Passionate about producing quality dishes
- Driven to achieve the highest standards in an efficient manner
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Able to effectively manage and motivate a team of chefs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow standard recipes
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney CBD, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
The Fresh Collective
Member since: October 2018
Sydney based hospitality group, The Fresh Collective, operates a portfolio of cafés, restaurants and stores and provides catering and event services in a number of iconic venues across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane including The Museum of Contemporary Art, The Queensland Museum, Sydney Theatre Company and the Sydney Living Museums portfolio. At Fresh we have a reputation for the delivery of excellent food and service, with a team of dedicated professionals, who are among the best in the industry.