We are seeking experienced All Rounders for this iconic venue in remote Victoria - (Couples/Friends welcome). This is an excellent way to save heaps of money whilst also enjoying the beautiful surroundings during this busy November, December and January period.
- Replenishing Rooms (Housekeeping)
- Assisting with Food Preparation
- Assisting during Breakfast, Lunch and/or Dinner Service
- Work within a small team
- Making sure all work stations are kept neat & clean also general cleaning
- Be flexible and adaptable and willing to work a variety of shifts in a variety of departments
This particular role offers minimal social interaction with customers of the hotel/resort. Applicants with previous work in hospitality (in particular, housekeeping) will be preferred. An absolute must is a strong work ethic; those who do not like working hard or being on your feet for long periods of the day should not apply.
- Expect to receive $400/weekly, 'cash in hand'
- Accommodation, inc. (You'll be allocated your own room within the Hotel/Resort)
- Food and Beverage throughout the day
- Telstra Wifi Coverage
To apply, please email your Resume and relevant additional information to the following:
Successful applicants will be expected to start ASAP.
As we're a hotel/resort in rural Victoria, pickup from within/outside-of the Melbourne area can be arranged.
- ABN number an advantage
- Victoria RSA an advantage
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2019
Rural Hotel/Resort in the beautiful countryside of Victoria.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism