Building Careers Australia is on the lookout for Trade Qualified Chefs for an immediate start to work on large and small mine sites throughout Western Australia.
We encourage those Chefs on Working Holiday VISAs to apply. Sponsorship opportunities on offer to those candidates that perform whilst working for us on a WHV.
To be successful for these positions you must hold the following:
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery or Similar
- Current Police Check Valid within 3-6 months
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Be able to pass Drug Screens every 28 days
Chefs will be required to cook on-site from 50 people through to Alone or in teams of 10 Chefs. These are mixed positions and you will need to cook both day and night shift.
- Why join Building Careers?
- We pride ourselves on our growing Building Careers community.
- We are here to assist with your career goals by helping you get to where you want to be. - We are open 7 days a week so always contactable and you are always kept up to date with your swings, changes and additional work opportunities if they arise.
- Pay rates are highly competitive and you will also receive weekly pay.
- Our Support program FIFO Foundations
Call us on to find out more about the role and our ongoing personal programs.
If you are available immediately, please click apply now and attach an up to date resume along with any relevant tickets and trade qualifications.
Postcode: 6000 (Perth, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Building Careers Australia
Member since: November 2019
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism