We are looking for a yoga teacher/housekeeper/front of house to come and join our team. We are a team of 7 people all living and working on the beautiful Long Island in the Whitsundays.
To give our guests the most relaxed island experience we offer a yoga class in the morning and sometimes a yoga class in the afternoon. Besides teaching yoga your responsibilities may include serving breakfast, lunch and/or dinner, serving drinks, and checking guests in and out.
Conclusion, everything to give our guests the best experience. On average we work 6 hours a day, 6 days a week, depending on the amount of guests. In your time off you are free to use the available paddleboards, kayaks, snorkelling gear etc.
Start date: ideally as soon as possible.
What are we offering?
- A 38 hour per week
- Staff house on the island with your own room
- Great team
- Beautiful location in the Whitsundays
- Enough time off to experience island life
- Counts for second year visa (only for visa 462)
What we expect from you
- Proficient level of English
- Flexibility in working hours
- Enthusiastic and social personality
- Front of house or/and hospitality experience/RSA
- Licensed yoga teacher to teach gentle classes for all levels
- Legal to work in Australia
- Elysian Retreat – the most secluded island retreat in the Whitsundays and the first entirely solar powered resort on the Great Barrier Reef.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018
Elysian is a blissful escape from the crowds in Paradise Bay on the southern point of Long Island.
A 3 hectare private cove, surrounded by rainforest and all the magnificence of the Great Barrier Reef.