We are looking for a yoga teacher/housekeeper/front of house to come and join our team. We are a team of 7 people all living and working on the beautiful Long Island in the Whitsundays.
To give our guests the most relaxed island experience we offer a yoga class in the morning and sometimes a yoga class in the afternoon. Besides teaching yoga your responsibilities may include serving breakfast, lunch and/or dinner, serving drinks, and checking guests in and out.
Conclusion, everything to give our guests the best experience. On average we work 6 hours a day, 6 days a week, depending on the amount of guests. In your time off you are free to use the available paddleboards, kayaks, snorkelling gear etc.
Start date: ideally as soon as possible.
What are we offering?
- A 38 hour per week
- Staff house on the island with your own room
- Great team
- Beautiful location in the Whitsundays
- Enough time off to experience island life
- Counts for second year visa (only for visa 462)
What we expect from you
- Proficient level of English
- Flexibility in working hours
- Enthusiastic and social personality
- Front of house or/and hospitality experience/RSA
- Licensed yoga teacher to teach gentle classes for all levels
- Legal to work in Australia
- Elysian Retreat – the most secluded island retreat in the Whitsundays and the first entirely solar powered resort on the Great Barrier Reef.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018
Elysian is a blissful escape from the crowds in Paradise Bay on the southern point of Long Island.
A 3 hectare private cove, surrounded by rainforest and all the magnificence of the Great Barrier Reef.