Only 80 mintues drive from Melbourne CBD, iconic Hotel Frangos located in the picturesque town of Daylesford are seeking Hospitality Superstars to join their expanding team!
• Are you ready to join the amazing team at Hotel Frangos?
• Quintessential boutique hotel, cafe and bar located in the heart of Daylesford
• Collaborative, passionate, energetic and professional environment
Hotel Frangos Daylesford is expanding our team of hospitality professionals. We are seeking experienced Food & Beverage Professionals to join our talented, established front-of-house team. Full time positions available across our busy cafe and bar.
Open seven days, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have previous food and beverage experience in a cafe or restaurant environment
• Have basic wine knowledge and outstanding customer service
• Be used to working in a fast-paced environment
• Have a high standard of personal presentation
• Willingness to work weekends and evenings is essential as required over a seven day rotating roster
• Strong written and spoken English is also essential
Postcode: 3460 (Daylesford, Geelong)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2019
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism