About Travel Wheels
Travel Wheels is a campervan rental and car sales business with company headquarters in Sydney. Rapidly expanding, operating with three main business partners Australia-wide and a wide network of national and international travel agents, it is our goal to improve our centralised organisation and provide excellent customer service levels to our large portfolio of clients. Therefore an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Administrator to provide support to our young team.
In this vibrant role your key responsibilities will include but be not limited to:
• Provide warm and enthusiastic customer service throughout the entire rental process
• Ensure that customer questions, complaints and issues are resolved
• Follow Travelwheels’ Standards, Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct at all times
• Coordinate, track and record On-Road issues/Repairs/Damages
• Ensuring smooth running of the office and day-to-day business
• Prepare and file all correspondence and paperwork of customers, acting agencies and suppliers
• Fleet Coordination of all vehicles across Australia
• Assist with the end of day close up procedure
• In-person van checkouts
• Provide high quality administrative and project support as assigned
• Work with Marketing to build Customer database and assist with campaign follow up
• Work close together with Sales Manager for seasonal vehicle allocation
• Other tasks as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally have a proven track record of resolving issues within a Customer Service orientated Office Administration role. We are looking for:
• Team player
• Strong professional telephone presence
• Ability to make decisions and work with little supervision
• Ability to work under pressure and balance multiple tasks with a positive attitude
• Dynamic, organized, detailed and time management oriented
• Mechanical experience preferred, although not 100% required
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Self-confident, self-motivated, self-starter, flexible, result-oriented and success driven
• Ability to learn software applications used in the daily operations of the business
• Second and third language skills are appreciated, preferably German/French.
• Experience within a similar industry will be highly regarded.
What's in it for you?
We are a fun loving team. We value team members who lead the way, own their stuff and are not afraid to be held accountable. We provide a stimulating work environment and support you in your professional development.
Apply now with your cover letter and resume if you want to talk to us about this opportunity.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Australian Auto Network
Member since: March 2012
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism