About Travel Wheels
Travel Wheels is a campervan rental and car sales business with company headquarters in Sydney. Rapidly expanding, operating with three main business partners Australia-wide and a wide network of national and international travel agents, it is our goal to improve our centralised organisation and provide excellent customer service levels to our large portfolio of clients. Therefore an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Detailer to support to our young team and maintain the product.
As Detailer you will manage maintenance projects for the Travelwheels Fleet. Time Management and Quality Control are the key aspects in this position. You will be adept at forecasting and delivering the product at Travelwheels’ Standards and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed. You will be core to decisions that build a high performing team and delivery resulting in happy customer experiences.
• Maintenance and repair of vehicle equipment (2nd battery systems, fridge, lights, water pump, etc)
• Cleaning inside and outside of vehicle incl. Wet Vac
• Vehicle detailing incl. Buff/Paint/Wash
• Camping kits & kit repairs
• Strict Time Management on delivery for customers
• Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns to Operations and Customer Support
• Set up schedule for overall workshop
• Coordinate Pick up’s/Drop off’s
• Inventory count and Budgeting
• Buy Workshop supplies, Camping Kits etc.
• Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business
• Maintain team communication, report unusual concerns and share new ideas that may contribute to improved Workshop operations
Customer Service & Communication
• Welcome all customers in the Office & help them with their enquiry
• Process special requests(eg. GPS, Adapter, etc.)
• Explain functions of vehicle to customers
• Provide advice and technical assistance to customers and team members
• Receive and review feedback and pictures content from customers and follow up and report to Customer Support to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Process rental bookings & related paperwork
• Face to face trouble-Shooting
•Experience in managing work schedules
•Ability to work in a fast paced environment
•Good work attitude & attention to detail
•Great problem solving skills
•Basic computer skills
If you are interested in becoming part of our team and lead the way into the next successful season, we look forward to hearing from you!
Postcode: 2019 (Botan, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Australian Auto Network
Member since: March 2012
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism