• WHV applicants welcome to apply
• Short term contracts (3-6 months)
• Sydney CBD/ Sydney North office locations
This is an exciting opportunity for driven Project Managers to join a strategic IT programme initiative. You shall be responsible of the end to end delivery of relevant IT application streams that will form a key part of the overall programme delivery success.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills for this dynamic role;
• At least 2 years experience managing the delivery of IT projects
• Hold degree qualification in IT, engineering or related discipline
• Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies is essential. This includes, Prince 2, PMP and ITIL
• Ensure that all project targets are met e.g. progress, quality and cost by using Organisational toolset, interfaces and standard site process milestones
• A thorough understanding of information technology
• Excellent organisational & negotiation skills
• Very strongly skilled managing schedules, costs & risks involved delivering large complex projects.
In return for your skills and experience, our clients offer the opportunity to work with the banking and finance leaders of Sydney.
Sponsorship opportunities for eligible candidates!
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2012