HVAC Service technician with long term plans...
Strong growth over the last decade has led to an exciting new opportunity for a HVAC technician to further their career developing into a new role with a tier 1 HVAC manufacturer.
With over 100 years history providing engineering excellence, our client is a market leader & household name in the HVAC industry. They have a focus on innovation & technology and are looking to add depth to the technical support & service team in Perth. This opportunity is full time, offers a competitive salary and the potential for sponsorship.
What’s the role?
• Assist with unit & component inspections, diagnosis and returns
• General technical support of the Air-Conditioner products across the Australia & New Zealand Market
• Support the service agents in part selection, technical service advice, and commissioning
• Assist with warranty claim orders within consumer law and warranty guidelines
• Liaise and support the National & Regional Service managers with technical information and component recovery
• Prioritise and organise the scheduling, delivery and presentations of technical product training
• Assists with general office duties as required
What are we looking for?
• Hold relevant trade qualifications
• Experience servicing, installing and repairing domestic HVAC equipment
• Personable and comfortable liaising via emails & phone
• Full drivers licence
• Comfortable with Microsoft office
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work autonomously
Postcode: 6090 (Malaga, WA, Perth)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
OGL Business Services
Member since: January 2020