Bacchus Labour is now seeking motivated and reliable vineyard workers to join our team for the upcoming harvest season, Vintage 2021
Starting at the beginning of February, you will be working an average of 4-6 hours per day on a Casual basis with some possible weekend picks.
To be considered you must:
- Have your own car / access to transportation
- Organise your own accommodation in the Margaret River (Western Australia) region
- Have a valid Working Holiday Visa (WHV) or Australian working rights
- Be motivated, reliable and able to learn new skills quickly
- Be able to listen and follow instructions
- Be able to work outside all day, in all weather conditions
Every day worked will count towards your next year’s WHV
We look forward to meeting you!
Postcode: 6285 (Margaret River, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2017
Located in Margaret River wine region.
Seasonal work at various vineyards.
Farming, Animals & Conservation