We are Origani - an Australian, organic and luxurious cosmetics brand. We are currently looking for new recruits to join our team in our store in Adelaide's Rundle Mall.
· Do you possess excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and friendliness?
· Do you maintain professional and immaculate grooming standards?
· Are you attracted to natural skincare and cosmetic beauty products?
· Are you sales oriented, and want to maximise your potential with high commissions?
If the answer is "yes", keep on reading...
We currently have 2 vacancies for the role of "product promoter"!
· Invite and welcome customers into the store.
· Positively promote our beauty products and brand to attract new customers.
· Demonstration of basic skin care products to new customers.
· Introduce new customers (and their subsequent needs/ wants) to a Beauty Specialist for further consultation.
· Store open/close duties.
· Finalising sales.
What you get:
- Weekly base salary
- Very high commissions! 25% – 30% commissions from all product sales replace base salary when higher.
- Work with a friendly and professional team.
- Close management and training that will help you succeed.
- Flexible days - up to 5 days per week.
Apply today to secure an interview!
Postcode: 5000 (Adelaide, Adelaide)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2020
ORIGANI was founded in August 2008 in Melbourne, Australia. Spawn from a desire to address a growing need for safe, ethically and environmentally- responsible cosmetics, ORIGANI set out to develop a luxury collection of Certified Organic, Vegan and Naturally-Derived Beauty Care that would surpass the traditional performance benchmarks of natural cosmetics.
Today ORIGANI is available in nearly 100 locations around the globe throughout Asia, Europe, New Zealand and Australia. Our beautiful boutiques capture our brand’s essence to deliver transformative and memorable customer experiences. The Consultation is at the core of the ORIGANI experience. Our staff focus on delivering educated, proficient and caring customer service experiences, all with the mission to demonstrate transformative results and to empower our customers in their journey towards achieving and maintaining optimum skin health.