$75,000 to $90,000 per year OTE. Full-time 6-month contract role.
This job provides an opportunity for a property/leasing/resident manager with a minimum of 2 years of experience to earn above-market rates. The position requires someone with a particularly strong work ethic, energy, organisation skills, resourcefulness, a demonstrated ability to work independently and attention to detail.
See bottom of ad for what to submit in your application.
Cocoon is Sydney’s newest accommodation enterprise, offering shared leases to like-minded individuals from Australia and all over the world. We want you to help manage our portfolio, and optimise our occupancy rate, and keep our tenants/landlord partners satisfied.
We provide furnished, centrally located share houses/apartments across Sydney. With rent incredibly high and prohibitive in Sydney, we offer tenants a clean, safe and affordable way to adjust to this new city.
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic, hands-on individual to help coordinate and perform our work 'on-the-ground', and within our office:
- Manage viewings, and achieve occupancy rate targets across a portfolio of 125 beds (including hosting viewings across our property portfolio)
- Perform incoming/ outgoing condition reports and inspection, and manage bond returns processes
- Manage contractors, and/or attend to complete pieces of work and perform basic maintenance work for houses around Sydney
- Manage and ensure guest satisfaction
- Manage a small team of virtual assistants online, who will assist you in the performance of your duties (they are based in the Philippines)
When contacting us, make sure to include answers for:
1. Which suburb do you live in?
2. What is your availability (hours per day/days of the week)?
3. What visa are you on here in Australia, and when does it expire?
4. Do you have any related experience? What about handyman/woman experience?
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Cocoon Leasing Pty Ltd
Member since: October 2016