Oasis Newman is an accommodation facility conveniently located just 7kms south of Newman in Western Australia. It boasts a caravan park, dining room, gym, al fresco, recreation room and a dining facility with upgrades and expansion currently underway.
We are currently looking for a couple to take on the roles of Assistant Site Managers.
Successful applicants will be hard-working with a good work ethic and excellent communication skills. A positive attitude and friendly personality are vital with a willingness to go the extra mile for our guests.
Duties/Responsibilities of the role:
• Reception/Front Office duties including checking in and out of guests
• Taking bookings via email, walk-in and phone
• Room/caravan park management
• Management of other employees (housekeeping, grounds staff)
• General maintenance/handyman duties on site
• General upkeep of facilities
• Cash handling and management
• Day to day administration duties
These roles may also involve weekend and public holiday work and would suit a couple who are reasonably active and can adapt to the hot, remote climate of Newman.
Opportunities for full time live-in roles could be available for the right couple.
So if you are motivated, competent and have a positive attitude, we would love to hear from you!
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Oasis @ Newman
Member since: September 2019