Kangaringa Station is a proud family business with strong family ethics. Formed in 1956 the business is now managed by its third generation and remains focused on quality, integrity and reliability. Based in South Australia, we are one of Australia's premier growers and marketers of potatoes, onions and almonds, servicing large fresh produce retail markets nationwide.
Kangaringa Station is looking for experienced Potato/Onion Harvester Operators and skilled Tractor Drivers who have proven experience working on farm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate Harvester
- Drive a tractor and trailer to collect the produce alongside of the harvester.
- Drive an All-terrain forklift for the unloading and reloading of the trailers.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience working on Potato and/or Onion Harvesters
- Proven experience working on farm tractors
- Proven experience working on All-terrain Forklifts.
- Current Driver License.
- Knowledge of farming operations, mechanical aptitude or trade.
- Reliable worker that shows attention to detail.
There is also several positions available for employees grading produce on the back of the harvester.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Virginia Farm Produce (Kangaringa Station)
Member since: November 2019
Farming, Animals & Conservation