BICYCLE WORKSHOP MECHANIC BICYCLE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
Bicycle Superstore is seeking an experienced Bicycle Mechanic for several of our stores - Carnegie, Maribyrnong and Mornington.
You will be an important member of our team, with a network of other stores behind you for support. You will be responsible for consistently performing bicycle repairs and delivering an extraordinarily high level of customer service. You should have experience in the industry, be eager and enthusiastic.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills
• Experience with all facets of servicing, building and repairing bicycles is a must
• Ability to maintain shop cleanliness and tidiness
• Retail/customer service experience
• Have an eye for detail
• Take pride in your work
• An absolute passion to be successful and lift the performance of the team
• Ability to work unsupervised;
• Be organised with the ability to efficiently time manage and prioritise tasks.
• Exceptional verbal communication skills;
• Understanding of the importance of accountability.
• Exceptional negotiation and selling skills
You will have the full support and encouragement of Bicycle Superstore and the opportunity to work within a fun and highly energetic team.
If you believe you fit the above criteria and would like to be part of a leading retail store then we would like to hear from you.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2020