• $30-35 per hour.
• 35 hours per week & on-call.
• Experience is preferred but not necessary.
• You will be assisting our Director who has a spinal injury and your team of 10 co-workers. The Director needs assistance with things such as showering, toileting, exercise, cleaning, shopping, gardening, household management, admin, maintenance, community access & recreation.
• After an initial induction period, the successful applicant/s will have their own permanent room in our property at Kewarra Beach. Applicants must be present overnight for at least 8 nights per fortnight. On-call is shared with other live-in team members. Two weekdays and one weekend off per fortnight. Free rent, electricity, wi-fi, Foxtel & Netflix.
• We also have a studio and mainly do comedy and adult entertainment. Therefore we will give preference to people with skills in Screenwriting, Editing, Graphics, Animation, Special Effects, Use of Professional Camera, Sound & Lighting Equipment, Acting, Tech Support, Research, Promotions, Advertising or Website Administration.
• A good memory and 100% fitness are essential.
• Must have fluent command of English.
• Chilled out team culture and outrageous staff parties!
• Initial interviews will be conducted by Skype.
• Please do not apply for this position if you are not already in the Cairns area.
• Only travellers that have been in the country for more than three weeks.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2018
We have been a premium care company for the past 11 years and our managing director is a quadriplegic. We are winding down the care company and have started a new film company.
Healthcare & Medical