We’re looking for energetic and hardworking crew to work in our inner west Sydney Operations Centre; pick packing iconic Australian brand aussieBum’s orders during our busy trade periods.
The Operations / warehouse is located on the first floor. Upstairs is an open kitchen, indoor and outdoor meals area.
Located within walking distance; Inner west light rail (Hawthorne), Marion St Bus stops. Leichhardt Shopping Centre & cafes on the main streets.
- Operating hours can vary between 7am and 5pm depending on volume of orders.
- Availability required every week day from Monday to Friday. Your roster will depend on the volume of orders forecasted on a weekly basis. Peak trading times include celebratory holidays, gift giving occassions and sales driven events.
- Applicants must be available for the next 3 months.
- Pay rate of $26.03 an hour
- Experience in pick/packing or warehouse work is a plus.
- Fluent in any of the following is a bonus; Japanese, Italian, German, Mandarian Chinese Portuguese.
- Working Holiday Visas welcome to apply.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2017