• No experience needed as full training provided
• Full time - Monday to Friday - normal hours
• Candidates on working holiday visas can apply but must have excellent English.
• Vehicle and equipment supplied
Myhome provides premium services to thousands of upmarket residential homes. Our Unique encapsulation Dry - touch Carpet Cleaning process ensures 100% customer satisfaction .We are currently seeking a full time carpet cleaner to work from our central based office location in Hawthorn.
To apply you will need the following:
• A Hard working and reliable ethic
• Well presented with a great customer service attitude
• A full driving licence – international licence holders welcome to apply
• Articulate with strong communication skills
• Able to work unsupervised
Successful candidates will be rewarded with excellent pay, regular working hours Monday to Friday, with on the job training and support.
If you fit the picture then we would love to hear from you - click on the APPLY button now!
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
My Home Clean
Member since: May 2017
Myhome specialises in premium residential cleaning Melbourne wide. Monday to Friday 9-5, so normal working hours.