Hi all! I am a full time working mum with two boys and we live in Toowoomba Qld. I work full time from home (currently, during this current pandemic, back to the office soon I hope) and my two boys are 5 and 7 and both in school, returning on 25th of May. Duties required will be looking after the boys for approx 3 hours after school each day, assisting with homework and getting them showered and in pyjamas and helping with dinner. I am looking for an easy going person who is willing to be part of the family and enjoy a movie with us, a glass or wine or a beer, meal and a good chat. Both boys are very active and love to play outside, but we have Disney+/Stan/Netflix and a huge dvd and book collection for quiet time.
In exchange for free room and board plus a weekly stipend, we ask you to assist with:
- caring for the children (feeding, clothing, cleaning, doing some activities, outside play, and some minor school work)
- folding washing
- general tidying, vacuuming and just general cleaning, we are not super clean freaks and fun play creates mess but I like to try and vacuum most days!!
- preparing some meals
- maybe some extra work on weekend to give me some free time but this will be paid additionally to regular work hours.
We can offer you:
- own spacious bedroom, currently has a single beds, can get a double bed if required if we find a couple
- reverse cycle aircon
- large wardrobe
- your own TV
- desk and chair
- separate bathroom for your own use
- access to unlimited internet
- all meals
We are seeking someone:
- easy going and fun
- friendly and outgoing
- non smokers only
Our family is loving and fun. The kids are polite and respectful, but they are kids and at times will need to be pulled in to line, I expect that you will correct them when they make poor decisions or are getting too mischievous. We look forward to welcoming you into our family, though we will also respect your privacy and need for personal space.
We are seeking someone with similar values as us and therefore we ask that while the global Covid-19 pandemic is ongoing and affecting community health in Australia, that you adhere to the Australian Government advice to not leave the house unless for essential reasons, and that you do not mix with people not from our household / family.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Postcode: 4350 (Toowoomba, Queensland)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2020