Are you stuck at home and ready to get back to work?!
If that was a YES then we have the perfect role for you!
We are Surge Direct and we are on the search for hard working, positive, reliable and passionate individuals to join our lively sales team.
What we’re looking for from you:
• Ability to confidently and passionately speak face to face with people
• Fluent in English
• Committed to working for at least 3 months
• Available to work 9am-5:30pm, Monday- Friday
• Full working rights (no student visas)
Sound good so far?
What we can offer:
• Positive working environment
• Optional weekend work
• Base rate wage of $24.36/ph with the potential to earn up to $35
• Amazing bonus and incentives $$$
• Opportunities to travel and see more of Australia (ROAD TRIP!!)
• Career progression
• Fantastic work-life balance
• Full support & training (no need to worry if you have no sales experience)
• Did we mention cute office dogs?!
If this sounds like you, get in touch - we have LIMITED positions, so this opportunity WON'T last long!
Postcode: 3121 (RICHMOND, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2017
Surge Direct is Australia's fastest growing Direct Marketing company.
With a combined 30 years experience in the industry, the Surge Direct is built on a foundation of knowledge, standards and culture.
Surge’s core values of Integrity, Development, Results and Professionalism mean that our services are in high demand. This is why we have the privilege of working with and representing some of Australia’s most well known and respected not-for-profit organisations.
Retail & Consumer Products