Live In Au Pair Position – July 27 start date (or around that date) – Beautiful Brisbane – ideally at least 6 months stay*
We are a family of 5 living in beautiful Brisbane. We have three gorgeous little girls, Sienna (currently 2.5 years) and twins Zara and Ella (currently 6.5 months).
We are an experienced host family looking for a fun, organised and flexible AuPair with a particular love of toddlers and babies.
What we can offer:
- Beautiful large house with swimming pool and big yard, located close to public transport, major shopping centres and 10 mins from city centre
- Own room, Double bed
- Own bathroom and essentially own living area
- Weekends off (but you are welcome to join in on any family activities)
- Full board, Pocket Money
- Unlimited Wifi, Netflix, Stan access
- Use of vehicle on the weekends
What we are looking for:
- Mother’s Helper type assistance 30-35hrs a week looking after our 3 girls. I am currently on maternity leave and our toddler is in day care 3 days a week.
- Role would change to approximately 40hrs a week and some sole care of the twins from October.
- Help with light housework – mainly laundry, general tidying and cleaning up after the children and cooking for the family 1-2 nights a week
- Someone motivated, happy and organised who loves little children and cuddles!
- Someone with experience living out of home and caring for small children
- Driver’s licence required
- Good English Skills
If you think this role sounds well suited to you, we would absolutely love to hear from you.
Postcode: 4031 (Gordon Park, Queensland)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2020