Live In Au Pair Position – July 27 start date (or around that date) – Beautiful Brisbane – ideally at least 6 months stay*
We are a family of 5 living in beautiful Brisbane. We have three gorgeous little girls, Sienna (currently 2.5 years) and twins Zara and Ella (currently 6.5 months).
We are an experienced host family looking for a fun, organised and flexible AuPair with a particular love of toddlers and babies.
What we can offer:
- Beautiful large house with swimming pool and big yard, located close to public transport, major shopping centres and 10 mins from city centre
- Own room, Double bed
- Own bathroom and essentially own living area
- Weekends off (but you are welcome to join in on any family activities)
- Full board, Pocket Money
- Unlimited Wifi, Netflix, Stan access
- Use of vehicle on the weekends
What we are looking for:
- Mother’s Helper type assistance 30-35hrs a week looking after our 3 girls. I am currently on maternity leave and our toddler is in day care 3 days a week.
- Role would change to approximately 40hrs a week and some sole care of the twins from October.
- Help with light housework – mainly laundry, general tidying and cleaning up after the children and cooking for the family 1-2 nights a week
- Someone motivated, happy and organised who loves little children and cuddles!
- Someone with experience living out of home and caring for small children
- Driver’s licence required
- Good English Skills
If you think this role sounds well suited to you, we would absolutely love to hear from you.
Postcode: 4031 (Gordon Park, Queensland)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2020