• $32 per hour.
• 30-38 hours per week & on-call.
• Experience is preferred but not necessary.
• You will be assisting our Director who has a spinal injury and your team of co-workers. The Director needs assistance with things such as showering, toileting, exercise, cleaning, shopping, gardening, household management, admin, maintenance, community access & recreation.
• After an initial induction period, the successful applicant/s will have their own permanent room in our property at Kewarra Beach. Applicants must be present overnight for at least 8 nights per fortnight. On-call is shared with other live-in team members. Two weekdays and one weekend off per fortnight. Free rent, electricity, wi-fi, Foxtel & Netflix.
• We also have a film studio and mainly do comedy and music. Therefore we will give preference to people with skills in Screenwriting, Acting, Editing, that can play a Musical Instrument or Mix Music, Graphics, Animation, Special Effects, Use of Professional Camera, Sound & Lighting Equipment or Tech Support.
• A good memory and 100% fitness are essential.
• Must be from English speaking country.
• Please do not apply for this position if you are not already in the Cairns area.
• Chilled out team culture and outrageous staff parties!
Postcode: 4879 (Kewarra Beach, Cairns)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2018
We have been a premium care company for the past 11 years and our managing director is a quadriplegic. We are winding down the care company and have started a new film company.
Healthcare & Medical