BLUEBERRIES PICKERS WANTED IN NSW Guarantee your position!
• Location: Nambucca/Coffs Harbour/Sandy Beach/Woolgoolga/Nana Glen (Postcode 2450 and 2456)
Contact me by WhatsApp +61 458 867 417
• Piece Rate Pay: $2.50/㎏ to $4/㎏ or $6-$8 per bucket according to market rate.
• Payday: Every Sunday - Account open on Monday and close on Sunday (7 days) every week. The first wage is paid on second week Sunday from the close of account (Sunday) and every Sunday onwards.
• Weekly pay slips - Qualify for 2ᴺᴰ/3ᴿᴰ year visa.
• we try our best if you need Accommodation
$120~$150 per week + one week of the bond. One week of notice before leaving. (We got different accommodations available in Coffs Harbour and Woolgoolga City) but it can may be full suddenly...
Picking up blueberries is relatively easy compared to other crops, also you can choose how many days you want to stay. So it is one of the easiest ways of completing your 88 days!!
You must have your own car and must be already in Australia, please don’t contact me if you’re overseas.
Contact me by WhatsApp
+61 458 867 417
Postcode: 2450 (Coffs Harbour, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2018
☀️ SUMMER FRUIT SEASON ☀️ start soon! ☀️ Secure your position!☀️
BLUEBERRY PICKERS NEEDED
Coffs Harbour, Sandy Beach, Woolgoolga, Corindi Beach, Nana Glen, Bucca.
*88 Days/Second Visa Available.*
100x Workers needed until March 2020
GUARANTEED WORK PLACEMENT
Pay: Contractor Piece Rates
Average $2.50-$4 (per Kg)
Work is every day except for when it is raining.
Payday: Every Friday night!
Shift the first week.
People with own car in priority!
Disclaimer: If you're slow or a beginner pickers you will make an average of $80 per day but if you're fast or at least an average speed you can make $100-$200 per day.
Contact me in private message via my Whatsapp for any question or to secure your position! +61 431 206 227
Farming, Animals & Conservation