- START 5 JULY 2020
- We are looking for a female, English speaking live in Au Pair in Ryde, Sydney.
- We have two boys Alex, 5 and Xavier, 3.5 years old.
- I work four days a week and my husband studies/works 5 days. I work mostly day shifts however there are some afternoon shifts occasionally during the week. We only require someone 4 days a week.
- On Mon, Tues and Wed our eldest son goes to preschool and our youngest goes to daycare. On those days we will require assistance in getting them ready for daycare/school and dropping them off and in the afternoon we need assistance picking them up and keeping them active or taking them to afternoon activities until we get home.
- Thursdays you will have the day off unless I am working afternoon shift then you will have fridays off and the weekends are free for you to enjoy
- Fridays you will have both boys all day taking them to the park, scootering, bike riding or whatever fun activity you want to do with them.
- If you wish there may be additional babysitting on the weekends for extra pocket money.
- A drivers license is required as you will be required to take our boys to and from preschool and daycare on the days they go. You will have a car to use which is just for our Au pairs and it is for you use even when you are not working to get around and explore.
- There will be some household duties such a tidying up the kitchen, vacuuming and mopping and washing that will need to be done once a week while kids are at school/preschool. We will need some assistance with cooking the evening meal (very simple recipe or dinner preparation) some of the week nights so some basic cooking skills would be helpful.
- You must have a valid visa and willing to be flexible in the hours that you work each week if our rosters change which can happen occasionally
- You will have your own bedroom with a tv, wifi, Netflix, Apple TV. (See pics). The main bathroom is all yours, the boys sometimes have a bath in there of an evening.
- We are generous in the pocket money provided. $300 a week.
Postcode: 2114 (Ryde, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2018
Family of four looking for an Au Pair