- START 5 JULY 2020
- We are looking for a female, English speaking live in Au Pair in Ryde, Sydney.
- We have two boys Alex, 5 and Xavier, 3.5 years old.
- I work four days a week and my husband studies/works 5 days. I work mostly day shifts however there are some afternoon shifts occasionally during the week. We only require someone 4 days a week.
- On Mon, Tues and Wed our eldest son goes to preschool and our youngest goes to daycare. On those days we will require assistance in getting them ready for daycare/school and dropping them off and in the afternoon we need assistance picking them up and keeping them active or taking them to afternoon activities until we get home.
- Thursdays you will have the day off unless I am working afternoon shift then you will have fridays off and the weekends are free for you to enjoy
- Fridays you will have both boys all day taking them to the park, scootering, bike riding or whatever fun activity you want to do with them.
- If you wish there may be additional babysitting on the weekends for extra pocket money.
- A drivers license is required as you will be required to take our boys to and from preschool and daycare on the days they go. You will have a car to use which is just for our Au pairs and it is for you use even when you are not working to get around and explore.
- There will be some household duties such a tidying up the kitchen, vacuuming and mopping and washing that will need to be done once a week while kids are at school/preschool. We will need some assistance with cooking the evening meal (very simple recipe or dinner preparation) some of the week nights so some basic cooking skills would be helpful.
- You must have a valid visa and willing to be flexible in the hours that you work each week if our rosters change which can happen occasionally
- You will have your own bedroom with a tv, wifi, Netflix, Apple TV. (See pics). The main bathroom is all yours, the boys sometimes have a bath in there of an evening.
- We are generous in the pocket money provided. $300 a week.
Postcode: 2114 (Ryde, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2018
Family of four looking for an Au Pair